Receptionist required for multi-tenanted office building in EC1Y.
47.5hrs per week Monday to Friday, 0830-1800, £10.25 per hour
Duties will include:
- Reception duties – referral of visitors to respective tenant’s demise, meet and greet.
- Answering the reception phones.
- Management of visitors book at Reception.
- Liaison with the Security Supervisor and Building Manager.
- Securing of the building
- Health and safety checks daily
- Office, common areas and toilet checks
- Safe access and egress of staff on site
- Maintaining DOB / incident reports
- Compilation and maintenance of all relevant site paperwork
- Report all incidents/accidents to the Security Supervisor / Assignment Instructions immediately
- Be alert to hazards in the work place and report all defects to the Contracts Manager
- Liaising with members of the Emergency Services
- Assist, when called upon to do so, with emergency services, fire evacuations, etc.
- Patrol premises periodically to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows, and gates. (i.e. Lock up/Open up)
SIA Licence not essential but preferred.
Candidates must be available to start immediately.
Applicants must be able to present 10-year employment/education history upon application.
The employer has claimed an exception under the Equality Act 2010
Applicants MUST send a head and shoulders photograph with completed application form, applications not supported with a photograph will not be progressed.
Please use the Application Form on the right using reference HAC468