BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER – Located at Head Office in Newbury, RG14
- Identify new business opportunities, including new markets, new clients and new partnerships.
- Create strategies to successfully reach new business opportunities.
- Build relationships with new clients, gauging their needs and developing proposals to address these needs.
- Maintain and develop relationships with current clients.
- Pitch sales and products to new and existing clients.
- Attend conferences and events to build relationships with industry partners and staying up to date with new trends.
- Create sales forecasts and actively work towards reaching them.
- Possess a strong understanding of the company’s products, the competition in the industry and positioning.
- Manage and train a business development team.
- Collaborate with the Ops and Management team to ensure that the requirements are met.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- The ability to sell ideas, products and services.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multitask.
- A strategic and creative mind.
- Strong leadership qualities to deliver our service promises.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Technical skills to understand and propose products or solutions by focusing on the client’s requirements.
- Solid IT skills and knowledge of necessary software applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and other statistical analysis software.
- The ability to motivate themselves and others.
- A solid understanding of business and marketing principles.
- Between £40-£50k, depending on experience
- Commission – to be agreed.
- Company car.
- Company laptop and mobile phone.
Please use reference HAC529 when applying.