HAC464 – Security Concierge Swindon. 2x Security Concierges required for multi-tenanted Office Building in SN5. £10.90 per hour. 35hours per week.
Shift times are as follows on a two week rotation:
Monday to Friday 0800-1500
Monday to Friday 1500-2200
The position will involve Front of House Concierge duties between 0800 and 1030, and Security duties between 1800 – 2200.
Additional hours available for cover within team.
Front of House Concierge Duties include;
- Front of House – Meeting & Greeting visitors, tenants, contractors and site staff
- Respond to requests for assistance via email, telephone or in person
- Maintain all logbooks and records as required
- Issue visitor and contractor passes
- Record and report all instances of lost property
- Conduct daily Health & Safety checks
- Liaising with tenants
- Liaising with Security Supervisor
- Accept keys for car and to store keys in filing cabinet
- To hold post at Reception, only if parcels fit under desk
- Supporting the Building Manager as required
- Issuing fobs to activate Landlords’ car charging ports
- Pass checks at Reception
Security Officer Duties include:
- Access and egress control
- Building Patrol
- Locking up of building
- General Security duties
Applicants must have a valid SIA licence.
Previous experience in a Front of House/Concierge role essential.
Applicants must be able to start immediately.
Applicant must be able to present 10 year employment/education history upon application. The employer has claimed an exception under the Equality Act 2010.
Please use the Application Form on the right using reference HAC464.