Hackle Security are currently seeking three enthusiastic, focused, and knowledgeable Security Control Centre Operators to work within a newly formed control Centre based at our Head Office in Newbury,
The Security Control Centre (SCC) must be staffed 24-hours per day, 7 days per week. The Security Control Centre Operator is responsible for using best practices to identify, analyse, and support all incidents that are either impactful or potentially impactful to business, the brand and or employees.
This position is responsible for using best practices for communicating information surrounding those incidents to the Security Contract Managers / Supervisor as appropriate. The Security Control Centre Operators will monitor cameras and alarms, dispatch associated calls via telephone to alarm response Companies, the Control Centre Operators will also operate access control technology.
The Security Control Centre operator will escalate both crisis and non-crisis incidents to the Dedicated Contracts Manager / Supervisor for regional Coverage as per standard operating procedures.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to.
- Answering routine calls, monitoring alarms and video equipment including door alarms and provides general assistance to both employees and Management.
- Dispatching security officers as required via telephone and/or email.
- Maintaining various records of communications and events
- Communicating and disseminating information,
- Accurately maintaining control of all equipment and keys in the Control Room.
- Accurately logs all equipment and keys signed out and returned by Security or other parties, informing the relevant Management / Supervisor of any missing, damaged, or inoperative equipment or communications, alarm, CCTV, or other systems.
- Proactively monitoring all surveillance cameras and CCTV remote viewer programs. Monitors and responds to all security and safety system alarms
- Answering and responding to events and situations received over regular and emergency phones and intercoms.
- Scheduling of Officers rotas & Adhoc Duties requested by the Clients / Management.
We are Looking for Operators with the below skills & Experience:
- Advanced computer skills and proficiency •
- Excellent verbal and communication skills •
- Self-motivated and able to work under little to no direct supervision •
- Ability to work in a team environment •
- Strong decision-making ability during both crisis and non-crisis situations •
- Able to work with highly confidential information •
- Must be able to speak clearly, give direction, and provide guidance to employees and security staff during emergencies •
- Able to work and communicate effectively with all levels of leadership.